Welcome

Welcome to our Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cool new product!

I love mineral makeup but I have always struggled with organizing and store my makeup.  Most of the time the end up spread over the counter or take up a whole drawer and then I have to search for the right color through all the pots.  I have been searching for the perfect product to organize my collection.  Once I found that product I hope to be able to carry it in my store.

Well I found it.  It is called the Mineral Case. 

The Mineral Case™ is the sleek new Mineral Makeup organizer and travel case you've been waiting for. Sized just right for small spaces, The Mineral Case is the effortless way to store, tote, and organize Mineral Makeup, loose powders, shadows and more.
  • Organizes jars in a sturdy, elegant case
  • Displays colors for easy selection
  • Reduces countertop clutter
  • Secures makeup for travel
  • Saves time, minimizes spills
  • Each case holds up to 18 jars
  • Multiple cases stack gracefully
  • Fits in a tote, briefcase, or suitcase
  • Stores in a drawer, cabinet, or closet
  • Wipes clean with a damp cloth
  • Measures 6" x 11" x 31/4"
  • Available in chocolate brown or chic black.
I am excited about this product and hope we will be approved to sell it in our store very soon.  I will definitely let you guys know when it is available through Morgan's Boutique.  The company that makes this product is located in Virginia.  So that is another reason I am so excited.

Talk to you all soon.

Elizabeth

1 comment: